Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Blogging again..

I admit I struggle with the privacy issues blogging brings. It makes me kind of nervous sometimes to see comments from strangers. But I'm trying this again.
Here is what is currently on my design curtain.
First is a Double Wedding Ring. It will be a king size and I'm doing it in 4 sections so I can hold it while I handquilt. Section 1 is finished and section 2 needs 3 more blocks then quilting.

Next is an Anvil quilt. I saw the pattern in a magazine from the 90's and just loved it. This will be king size too and honestly after these two I probably won't do anymore king sizes for awhile.

And then there's this. A friend and I are doing a block exchange. We're just making them up as we go and trying to keep colors similar. I made blocks one and three, she made blocks two and four. We'll swap out blocks next week.
This one just got sandwiched this morning. I'm going to quilt it on my Davis NVF. In doing a geneology study we found out we had ancestors that served in the war. My 14yo has been begging for this quilt ever since. I'm planning on just doing an X in each block.
I have a LOT of projects going on lol! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the double wedding ring. Would love to see a picture of the Davis machine, too.

    ReplyDelete