I was working on this DWR again last night. This is a long term project as it will be a king size. I'm also doing it in four sections. I have one section together and quilted. I need three more rings...three...to have section two done. I started tp put them together last night and this is what I did. Since it was so messed up I knew I'd never get it apart without something tearing but then I realized.....it wasn't just one side piece I have to take off. It's three of them! UGH!!!
So needless to say I stopped for the night. I'm honestly just considering making two more side pieces and tossing this rather than rip this apart.