Saturday, March 11, 2017

A new iron!

Technically I didn't "need" this iron. I have an iron that works but it's lightweight and I really like a heavy iron for pressing. So for weeks I have been going back and forth over whether or not to do this. I finally broke down though and boy am I happy I did! I love the feel of this. It's nice and heavy and pressing blocks doesn't seem like work. I do need to get used to the fact that it has an on/off button. My other iron is a really cheap one and that is one thing I have missed having. I even used the steam function and it was great. So this is my excitement for the week. Now I am just itching to press fabric lol!

And here is the baby quilt for my niece. I am also making crib bumpers for her (first time doing that) and I used my new iron to press the ties for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment