Friday, March 3, 2017

Such a busy year!

This year my baby girl graduates. I am not sure where the time has gone. In my mind she should still be this little smiling, snaggle-toothed child. But in reality she is a beautiful young woman. We're trying to get ready for graduation.....oh the details of it all. Decorations, programs, invitations, caps and gowns, food, just so much to think of and prepare for. We went to the beach last month to take senior pictures and were blessed with absolutely gorgeous weather. I mean it was February and we were in shorts! These are two of my favorites. She had to have her brothers go with us for the pictures.

Only two more to graduate from our little homeschool and we will be done. I'm not quite sure what I will do with my time then. Most likely I will go on the road with the hubster until he retires and I will spend a lot of time quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment