Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Moving the Camper

Sunday the hubster and I took off to bring the camper to his next job site. He'll be home for hopefully three weeks but we are limited on space to park the huge thing.


We left Tennessee around lunchtime in the rain. The mountains are beautiful in the rain. It feels like you are in the clouds.
I do admit to being more than a little nervous while we were coming thru the mountains. Traffic was heavy and I really have not ridden in the tow vehicle many times over the years. I'm usually following or at home since the boy loves to help the hubster do this. So this is what I did while we rode. Lots of time to handquilt and I got a lot accomplished on this part of the double wedding ring for my sister. My stitches aren't too bad for riding in a bumpy truck. 





 Another view of the ride.















And last but not least this is how we ended up at the new campsite....NOT fun! We were stuck! The owner had to come with his tractor and pull us out. I wish I had taken a picture of that but I was too busy holding my breath!


No comments:

Post a Comment